7. List current business activities in real estate (i.e. Property Management, Commercial, etc.):
CANDIDATE APPLICATION FOR
C.A.R. DIRECTOR FOR LIFE
Deadline for Submission: February 27, 2015
Note: Director for Life is one of the most prestigious awards that C.A.R. can bestow on a member. It is, therefore, important that the honoree is able to demonstrate (via the application and biographical information) years of outstanding performance and dedicated service to the Association, including a minimum of ten years of active service to C.A.R. and at least five years as a C.A.R. Director.
The information you provide will be reviewed by representatives of the C.A.R. Nominating Committee, and will be a major contributing factor in your candidacy. You are encouraged to submit supplemental documents to assist the committee in its evaluation. You may email supporting documents, which may include, but are not limited to, your resume, certificates, letters of recommendation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required format for phone, cell phone and fax: 000-000-0000
For additional information, please contact
1. List your C.A.R. Committee/Task Force Leadership positions held and year served (i.e. 2009 Chair of Legislative Committee, etc.) Important Note--C.A.R. will refer to your member profile with all past committee assignments:
2. BRE License
Number of Years Licensed:
Have you been convicted of or pleaded guilty to any BRE License violations?
3. Knowing that C.A.R. may only nominate and elect up to three Directors For Life per year, why do you feel this is your time above other candidates?
5. If elected as a Director for Life of C.A.R., will you continue to participate at the State level?
6. Do you contribute to REALTOR(R) Action Fund (formerly Political Survival) on a regular basis?
If Yes, what year did you begin contributing:
THAT I WILL FORWARD A COPY OF THIS APPLICATION TO MY LOCAL ASSOCIATION FOR THEIR REFERENCE (Print Completed Application Before Clicking the Submit Button Below). I WILL REQUEST THAT MY LOCAL ASSOCIATION SEND TO C.A.R. (to the attention of Governance) A RESOLUTION OF SUPPORT IN THE FORM OF A LETTER WHICH WILL INCLUDE THE SIGNATURES OF THE ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT AND THE ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVE, AND THAT A COPY WILL BE SENT TO THE REGIONAL CHAIR FOR MY C.A.R. REGION (Click Here for Sample Resolution). COMPLETED APPLICATION AND RESOLUTION OF SUPPORT MUST BE RECEIVED BY C.A.R. ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 27, 2015. CANDIDATES WILL BE NOMINATED AND ELECTIONS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE SPRING BUSINESS MEETINGS IN SACRAMENTO.
4. Please share any outstanding contributions/achievements you have made at C.A.R., your local Association or NAR.
8. Please provide up to three references, along with telephone numbers, that may be contacted.
Required format for phone: 000-000-0000